ECOLOGICAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE INDUSTRY:
- equipment and technologies aimed at reducing the resource and material consumption of production;
- renewable energy and alternative sources of energy;
- circular economy;
- «green» business;
- emission-control equipment;
- environmental monitoring and control;
- engineering services;
- soundproofing technologies, control of noise and vibration;
- restoration of territories.
GREEN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY:
- eco-design and architecture;
- eco-friendly building materials and technologies;
- energy efficient building technologies;
- systems for purifying and humidification air, water purification systems, waste disposal systems in individual and apartment houses;
- «smart house» systems;
- landscaping and planting of greenery.
WASTE AND SECONDARY RAW MATERIALS:
- management of wastes and recycling;
- energy from secondary raw materials and waste;
- machinery and equipment for collecting, transporting, sorting, recycling waste;
- recycling services;
- management of hazardous substances;
- equipment and technologies for the use of secondary raw materials;
- urban eco-transport;
- electric vehicles;
- gaseous motor fuel vehicles;
- harvesting and serving machines;
- individual eltectro- and bike-mobility equipment;
- technologies, equipment, service.
- IT services, financing, insurance, consulting for environmental projects;
- startups, eco-friendly projects;
- «green» office;
- fitness, sports, recreation, herbal medicine;
- organic and natural products in beauty, cosmetics and fashion industries;
- clothes, furniture and goods for children from natural materials;
- eco-gadgets for house.
ECO-FOOD AND ECO-PACKAGING:
- organic farming;
- eco-friendly livestock;
- technological lines for the production of safe food products;
- healthy nutrition infrastructure;
- eco-products and drinks, healthy nutrition;
- infrastructure for eco-tourism development;
- protection of flora and fauna;
- landscape and biological diversity;
- specially protected natural areas;
- eco-villages, eco-hotels.
ENVIRONMENTAL RECOVERY AND RESTORATION:
- detection and disposal of hazardous pollutants equipment;
- restoration of polluted lands;
- air purifiers, ventilation systems, dust protection, disinfection and antibacterial treatment systems.
- higher education and internship;
- environmental publications;
- eco-education and enlightenment of children and youth.